Helles Teeth teething toys are proudly designed right here in New Zealand using organic, food-grade silicone and we’re dedicated to bringing gum soothing goodness to babies around the world!
Sick of teething toys in the same stereotypical designs, made of dodgy materials that you're just not sure of?
Not only do they appeal to babies’ curious hands and aching gums - they're visually appealing to both baby AND parents with quirky designs and bold colours!
We believe that teething toys should be safe and have a low impact on the environment - as well as being awesome to look at!
All of our teethers are –
- BPA, phthalate, lead, metal, PVC and latex free
- Non-toxic food-grade silicone, which does not support micro bacterial growth (so won't harbour bacteria or go moldy like cloth or wooden toys)
- Dishwasher, freezer and microwave safe, easy to sterilize and keep clean
- Soft, flexible and durable - with no detachable parts
- They are safety tested/certified and produced in a responsible, fully certified factory approved by SGS/LFGB/FDA and EU.
Helles Teeth teething toys are designed for infants 3 months and older, and do not have detachable parts.
They are thick and dense enough to withstand aggressive biting of developed teeth, so can also be used by older children with extra sensory needs.
Helles Teeth cares not only for your baby but for our Earth - our packaging is recyclable and reusable. Our zip-lock packaging can be used to keep teethers clean when on the move.
Our aim is to continue to grow our unique range of originally designed teethers to cater to a variety of teething issues and aesthetics.